Ready to Lead?
Are you ready to do more and be more in BPA? Apply to join the Florida BPA State Officer Team
- Must be at least a sophomore in high school or a Post-secondary student and intending to remain enrolled in a Florida school throughout the entirety of their term.
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be an active BPA State and National member in good standing by January 12, 2024.
- A registered attendee of the 2024 State Leadership Conference
- Ability to abide by all rules and regulations as set forth by the State Officer Election Handbook, Business Professionals of America, and Business Professionals of America – Florida Association.