Trading Pin Design Contest
One of the highlights of the National Leadership Conference is trading pins with the other states and countries. We are proud that our students design our trading pins each year. Top winners will each receive a pin (at NLC), a certificate, and $100. The winner will be recognized at the Special Recognition Ceremony at SLC. Your design will be spotlighted on our website and in the National app.
1. The designer(s) must be an active BPA member(s).
2. Deadline for submissions is December 15, 2023.
3. The winning chapter and/or individual will be recognized on stage at SLC and awarded $100.
- Design text must include “Florida or FL or the state outline logo.
- Can include lights or moveable pieces.
- Design shall be original, computer drawn artwork using editable/vector software such
as EPS, AI, or CDR (outlined and converted to curves with solid colors, no halftones,
no gradients, no shadows, no ghosts for PC version CS4 or less is best).
- In order for submissions to be valid, the design must be complete.
- Designs should incorporate color.
- Keep in mind that the actual pin will be approximately 1 – 1.5 inches in size.
- School mascots, logos, or individual people may not be specifically incorporated in
- Submit the design as the original EPS (not a JPG saved as EPS) and JPG format.
- Prior to creating the actual pin, Florida Association shall reserve the right to modify a design or create a composite of multiple designs.